"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 3, 2011 to Melissa

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!
(Well, two days late)

You're 27 years old, you grandma! I'm so glad to have you as an older sister. You are so fun to be around and have taught me so much.

That's so cool that Brian might have a job soon. I actually went to his uncle's business/building thing when I was in school. I hate going to interviews too! That's why I was never in one. Haha! I wish we could get massages here. It is just so stressful not having to make our meals, beds and just walk from building to building all day. I don't know how us missionaries do it. I guess you could say, I get spiritually massaged everyday, that is the nice part.

I loved your lesson on the Atonement & Resurrection! (We teach Nursery, so it was a VERY simplified lesson.) It made me laugh. That's pretty much how we teach people in Madagascar. Just switch "happy" and "sad" with "gospel on the earth" and "no gospel on the earth". I can't wait to go to Madagascar, it'll be so exciting!

Fast Sunday was pretty cool. I wanted to share my testimony but when I was going to stand up there five more missionaries stood up and I didn't want to be that last person up when it's 5 minutes past the time. We had mission conference and some good talks were given. And then we had a good fireside after that. The days are good here. Elder *** said that he was going home last night but thankfully Brother Rasolo talked to him for a bit and he decided to stay. I guess he just had to get that out of his system. I'm actually missing home a lot, I might come home.

Well, I love you so much, keep writing.

LOVE, lovey, dovey, wuvey,

Elder Bradford Walker

P.S. Totally kidding about the coming home thing. I'd much rather go to Madagascar than stay here!
P.P.S. What does P.S. stand for?
P.P.P.S. Why don't you add the "S"?
P.P.P.P.S. "The Lord helps those, who help themselves." - Dallin H. Oaks

Wuv u! ;)

No comments: