"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello! May 17, 2011

Thanks for sending the spray stuff [super duper insect repellant], but they actually give us that same kind of stuff when we are in Madagascar. I don't know if that stuff is better or not so I'll pray about it and see what happens from there.

Tell James to look for Aaron Lloyd at the MTC. I think he's going in that same day or close to it. Tell him to look for the guy with a big nose ;)

Brother O'Day is going to Madagascar for his non-profit organization thing. He's setting it up there for the first time. He'll be going there during the summer every year for who knows how long! And i don't know if we're getting a new teacher to replace him or not. If you could put a link on my blog to that website i told you that would be great. Madagascarfoundation.org 

I'll send home all my MTC pictures when I leave. So I don't have to send a ton at different times.

So the Indo district is going to become the new zone leaders next week. I'm kind of relieved because it was so much work but now I won't have control over the piano playing. Haha. Everything is going great, we are teaching in Malagasy and changing the lives of every fake investigator. I can't wait for Madagascar! I know it will be tough and that I won't understand anything for the first 2 or 3 months but I don't care! It will be awesome.

I can't remember if I told you guys but Neil L. Anderson spoke at the Devotional last Tueday. It was a really good talk. Anyways I love all of you very much! One quote that keeps popping up that I love is:
                  "Whom the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies."
                                            -President Thomas S. Monson
It always reminds me that anything the Lord says to do, you can always do it. Even if the Lord does most of the work.

No comments: