"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

13 more days!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The time just seemed to slow down way fast! These last two weeks are going to be rough. But I just have to remember to stay focused and keep trying to learn as much as possible. I forgot to bring the list of stuff to tell you guys so I'll just wing it. Mom, I don't think I'll take the clothes spray with me, so I'll send that back. My suit cases should be good after that.

In the TRC this week, a volunteer came in that was actually from Mada and has only been living here for ten months! It was crazy how fast she spoke! I can't wait to be in Madagascar and have no hope in being able to understand anyone! haha. But the lesson still went good and everyone is getting along great.
Tomorrow, 28 new missionaries will be coming in! 3 different districts. 2 districts going to Singapore, Malaysia. And then 1 district of English speaking. I'm glad that I'm not zone leader anymore, it takes up so much of your studying time. Now we can really focus and get to work. I just hope out of the 28 missionaries, 1 of them can play the piano. You know, just because I want them to have extra blessings too :) After these elders come in, our whole floor in the residence halls and the classrooms will be completely full. It's going to be fun to have them.
I'm so excited because I can finally say that my district is the next one to leave in our zone! An English district will leave a day or two right after us :) Well I feel bad because I can't remember everything I wanted to say but one last thing, will you please send in a letter or package whichever one you think would be better and send some more Aaron Waite music?

Army of Helaman
There is a Green hill far away
I believe in Christ
? Not sure what it was, Surprise me!

    One last thing, if Phil's not married when I get back, I'm holding the family partially responsible! ;) I love you all and hope you try to work as hard as I do. Change lives.

                                                   Love,
                                                      Elder Bradford Kent Walker

No comments: