"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Late Posting 4/26/11

Dear Nat,

I was hoping you would like the explanations.  The pen I used was really bad. Sister Norton is pretty cool, so is her district. They are like my sisters away from home. Sister Kubota is in their district and she is so funny, I joke around with her a lot.  I don't know what I'm going to do when they leave?! Haha! Oh and I'm pretty pro at volleyball now.  I usually serve, but one time my team received the serve and they hit towards the wall (if it hits the wall it's out) and I ran up the wall like Spiderman and hit away! It was alright... I mean, I didn't even try that hard.
I can't even pick a favorite part of the MTC. I love Gym, I love eating in the cafeteria talking to other people and believe it or not, I love learning Malagasy with my teachers. That's basically what I do here. I can't remember if I put it in the email earlier today but our schedule has changed. Which has only happened I think when "Preach my gospel" came out, but that was mostly just the way they teach, and now.  It's crazy, we barely have any time with our teachers now.
I'm so glad that I got to hear from an apostle while I was here.  Elder Scott talked about missionary work and the promptings from the Spirit. He shared D&C 8:2 but I like the while section. He said a quote, "We'll never be prompted by the Holy Ghost for something we cannot do."  I like that a lot.
I bet you passed your board exam. You always do great.  And just know, whatever happens in your life, is supposed to happen. The Lord will always help you.  I can't wait to see your graduation picture! And yes, I am very jealous that President Monson is speaking at your graduation!! I love you so much! Please keep writing.

Your favorite sibling,
Bradford

No comments: