"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 26, 2011 - Dear Dad

Dear Dad,
I heard from Mom that you have sold something like nine franchises! It's amazing wherever you go, you make things better. I'm just so blessed to have a father like you to teach me how to work hard, be obedient in life and the gospel. You've taught me how to be respectful and nice, have fun when it's appropriate and to be clean, how to take care of myself, to do my own laundry, to mow the lawn, to love everyone, and last but not least, to play golf. Mom has helped teach some of these things too.:) I can hear Mom's scream right now. You'll have to send me a picture of it.
Well, I'm working hard, and like I said, it's because of you. Basically, anyone that is baptized by me is because of the family you and Mom raised to help me through life, to get me there. I love you and will always write back.

Sincerely,
Bradford Walker

No comments: