"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 21, 2011

Dear Momma,
I wish I could write back as soon as possible, but I never have enough time, ya know cuz I'm studying so much...:) My P-day is Thursdays, so if you send emails Wednesday and letters Tuesday, that would be awesome!

I did meet the seam ripper lady, but she was handing out the ID cards instead. I did still say I wanted to meet her though. (We saw her on TV during the MTC special between General Conference sessions. Brad purposely didn't open the seam on his suit pocket where they put the name tags because he said he wanted to meet the "seam ripper lady". What a nut!)

I got the family history stuff and I also got the Hep A & B stuff too.

I've only seen Olex a couple of times but we are not in the same building or mealtime, but he is in the same room as Priesthood right before me. I think the people in charge of assigning kids to rooms knew that we were trouble, so they tried to keep us as far apart as they could.

Being in a threesome is hard. You don't just have to cooperate with one companion but two! We have our differences, but we work it out. I hope I'm just in a twosome when I go to Madagascar.

Phil, you should volunteer as an investigator here so that afterwards you can give my district a "joke" seminar. I'm strugglin' over here alone! I need my partner in crime, so we can double team 'em. I think that's the thing I miss the most is having fun and joking around. My district is so serious and not fun. They tell any Elder that's talking to a Sister to "choose the right." It's cuz ALL of them don't have sisters, so they think talking or laughing with a Sister is a sin. Man, I need help! At least the other districts are cool, so I can have fun with them.

Don't worry, Carol, I'm keeping an eye on Olex so he doesn't do anything silly.

I love you all so very much and will keep writing!
Mandra pihoana! Mazotoa!
Sincerely,
Elder Bradford Walker

No comments: