"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

I was a little disappointed that I didn't have any emails from the family, especially Dani cuz she's on the computer so much. Just kidding, you know I love you. Well the MTC is great, it is crazy how much and how fast we learn here. You can definitely tell if you have the Spirirt helping you or not. I already know how to pray, bear my testimony, and give a simple first lesson in Malagasy! I love all my teachers, Brother O'Day, Brother Bell, and Brother Rasolo. Brother Rasolo is actually from Madagascar. I would share a scripture with you but I didnt bring them to the laundry room. (where the computers are) I could see Phil trying to make a joke there. :) So I'll just share a couple quotes that are currently my favorite Because they are the only ones I've heard since I've been here.  "Salvation is not cheap, it takes hard work" "Look for the miracles in each day" "Do your best, and the Lord will do the rest" This last one is my all time favorite cuz it's totally what they teach us here. "Preach my Gospel, and use words if necessary" Well I have to go cuz my thirty min is almost up, so I'll talk to you guys next week. (Hopefully I'll have some emails to respond to) Mandra pihoana! (see you later) Mazotoa! (Be diligent)  Just a cool word I want to share is The Gospel in Malagasy is Filizantsara! Anyways, Love you all!

No comments: