"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Monday, April 11, 2011

April 6, 2011

Dear Family,
Manahoano! (Hello) Inonano no vaovao? (What is new?) You learn so much in just the first day! You can definitely tell this is a place of God.
I met Landon (Smart) in the cafeteria today, hopefully he'll teach me how to teach later before he goes.
I love my companions! Yes, I have two companions! Elder Mauai'i, from Hawaii. Mauai'i sounds like Hawaii. And Elder Fryer. He used to live overseas, I think Russia but has lived here for quite some time. I love them both and I can't wait to learn some more.
Well, I don't want to tell you everything or you won't write me back with questions. :)
I love all of you and stop worrying about me!
Sincerely,
Elder Walker

P.S. Don't make fun of me for writing Mr. & Mrs. Michael Walker. (He addressed the envelop that way.) It was just habit from all the thank you cards.

No comments: