"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 26, 2011 to Dan.....i (He thinks he's funny!)

Tired of studying Malagasy
Excerpts from his letter to his sister Dani:

I gave Melissa and Nat a challenge to have a baby before I get back and Phil to be married, but I never gave you one. So, here it is. I challenge you to become as funny as Phil before I get back. And if you become as funny as me, I'll take you to dinner. Unlikely, but I thought I'd give you an option.
-----
I will love you forever. Keep writing and I will keep giving you "elderly" advice. Get it? - "elder-ly!!" Oh, geez, what am I gonna do with myself?

Sincerely,
Bradford Walker

No comments: