"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

Just so everyone knows my P-day is now on Tuesdays. They just changed everyone's schedule so now you don't have as much time with the teachers. It's really weird after having so much class time to basically no time at all. It's amazing that they trust us so much to work on our own. Haha!

Brother O'day, who is my favorite teacher, was telling us some stories about his mission. About the toilets, the people, and the strong experiences with the Holy Ghost. It was really cool to hear about' it made me want to go to Madagascar the next day! I wouldn't even care if I didn't know any Malagasy!

Later today I'll write some letters to people, so be sure to wait by the mailbox tomorrow. And yes Mom, I have been getting every one of your letters, so you can stop asking me. (that was in a loving tone)

I have been doing some magic tricks to my district and zone. So now I can officially claim the title of Magicianary! (you can correct that to however it is actually spelled)

Thank you so much for the Easter basket! Everyone got a huge box of candy and no one knows what to do with it. Oh, and the jacket too, it gets quite nippy some days.

When you asked me, or someone else asked me..., if they did anything special on Easter for us well, on Easter Sunday, they asked me to play the piano in Sacrament and Priesthood until I leave. I was called to give a talk on the Plan of Salvation. It was wonderful by the way, don't worry. And last but not least, my companionship are now the Zone Leaders! So ya, I got some special treatment. So tomorrow is our first time introducing new missionaries. We have to show 'em the ropes and be an example or whatever. I don't know how that's gonna work out. I'll tell you how it goes and if I am a good "leader".

I've been trying to send some pictures in emails but it's not working so I'm just going to send home some actual pictures and a CD of them too.

I am thinking about auditioning to play the piano for something. I'm not sure. My companions are always in a hurry and I am guessing they won't want to sit while I practice the piano. It's the same way when i try to talk to Olex. The world is tearing me apart from the things I love!!!!

Anyways, I love you all so very much and I work hard for everyone too! I'll talk to you all next week!

No comments: