"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Toliara

The essence of Toliara
[This is a postcard that Brad sent us on June 11, 2012. We received it a couple of weeks later.]

This is the essence of Toliara. Cows pulling carts in the sand with a bunch of cactus. It is a pain to ride a bike through this sand by the way. I think the guy in front used to play for the Timberwolves. I can't tell though...

You guys better not be having a good time without me! In fact, I don't know if you guys could have a truly good time without me.

This morning it rained pretty hard. It reminded me of Utah a little bit. But no, I did not get trunky, just excited. [I had asked him if our Mother's Day call made him homesick.] I also get excited when I think about the food I'm gonna make you guys when I get back. Is there a place to buy a live chicken? we're gonna kill one and gut it ourselves! And eat it with ground up leaves. It's pretty good if you don't put in all the chicken guts that are chewy.

Well I hope you guys loved this little hello. Make sure Dani doesn't get into trouble :)

Love,
Brad

No comments: