"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Monday, July 30, 2012

On the road again - July 23, 2012

Transfers were last night and I am moving back to Tana! It is called Ampitataosy. Which is the missionary name of it because two areas got combined a couple months ago. It really is called Ampitatafika and Itaosy. My new comp is Elder McLaughlin. I first met him in Tamatave, he's a group ahead of me and is from Scotland. I'll get more info next week. Smith and I thought I was moving so I actually started to pack before the news came. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to move because it happens quite often with other missionaries. They get all ready to go and then they have to unpack everything because they are staying one more month! haha! I was happy because I thought I was going to be in a house with more missionaries but no, its just a two man house. But that's alright with me, at least I get to see a lot of people in Tana. It feels like I don't know about half of the mission now. Everyone is so new! I feel so old, it's weird. 

I'm really sad that I'm leaving Toliara because the people in general are a lot of fun. I know every single person's name that comes to church and their kids' names. The members are awesome. Everything is awesome! But I always like change and it will be nice to have a break from asking people to do talks and prayers every single week for church. There are always going to be the goods and bads of an area but this one just has so many goods. Smith is an awesome companion, easy to get along with because he lives five minutes away so we just get each other. I'm gonna miss this place and it is going to be hard to let it go but life goes on. And I guess the sooner you accept that the sooner you can be happy. Right?  This past week I have just been taking pictures with everyone so I'll just let the pictures take up the email room. You know what they say, a picture says a thousand words. 
Love, Elder Walker
Dino, Malala, Saulnah
Anthony,Cedric, Sisia   
Hello
Gino

The best family EVER!!

Vaohirina,Tahina
Zizia

No comments: