"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 31, 2011 - Excited to go!

Hey Momma,

I'm so excited to go to Madagascar! It's going to be kind of weird not seeing you for so long. I think the longest I have gone without seeing you is a week or two. You are so amazing. I want you to know that you have made me what I am today. I am so glad to have you as my mom. It seems like I have learned how to act around certain people, what to say, and see a different perspective so much more than most missionaries. So techinically, technacally, technically (too bad I wasn't better at spelling though) you are the one helping the people of Madagascar.

I knew Gentry [Anderson] and we were friends but we didn't hang out much. That's cool that he's going to Alabama. I've seen Cache [Guzy] and we actually have almost the exact same schedule. Everything is the same except TRC [Teaching Resource Center]. It's so good to see him 5 times a day but it's also bad. :)

My Travel Itinerary:

SALT LAKE CITY AT 11:15 A.M.  JUNE 6TH
CHICAGO                  3:30  P.M.

LEAVE CHICAGO AT 8:05 P.M.
ARIVE LONDON        9:45 A.M  JUNE 7TH

LEAVE LONDON      7:10 P.M.
ARIVE JOHANNESBURG  6:55 A.M.

LEAVE JOHANNESBURG  10:00 A.M.  JUNE 8TH
ARRIVE MADA           2:10 P.M.

If I don't get the calling cards, Elder Fryer is practically nomadic, so he knows a lot about that stuff. I'll call you in...no matter where I call you, you might be at work. I have plenty of time, just tell me when you want me to call. Just expect a call 6/6/11 while I'm in Chicago around 6:00 p.m. That might be 5 or 4 in Utah. Tell me if you want something different, I have plenty of time.

I'm praying for all of you. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bradford Walker

No comments: