"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 8, 2011 - First email from Madagascar!

Hey momma! Sorrry about the cut off on the phone. Just got here in Mada and it's awesome! It's totally different than I expected. But it's still the best mission in the world! President Donnelly is so funny! He seems like the best mission pres. in the world. 
On the car ride to the mission home, every time we stopped I said hi (manahoana) to every one I saw and they spoke back! It was so cool. I think that we are going to contact some people tonight. I'm a little scared but luckily the elders don't expect much your first day. :) 
I have barely gotten any sleep for the past 42 hours and I'm ready to work! This is just a short hello but just letting you know that I'm safe and happy. 
Oh and can Dani tell Shannon Timmons, that she sent a dearelder to Madagascar when I was still in the MTC. And I don't know how long it's been but just let her know I'll send her a letter. Love you all!!!!!!!
     Loves,
         Elder Walker

No comments: