"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Monday, January 28, 2013

Jan. 28, 2013

This was the first email he sent.....

This week was good. Nothing new. Just trying to work hard for my last month.

Talk to you next week

Love,
Elder Walker
 
20 minutes later he sent the REAL email. Very funny! I'm glad it was the middle of the night when he sent them so all I saw was two emails in the morning!
 
Sorry if my emails are getting a little short. I just get kind of tired of writing out my week on a computer for two years. 

We have been doing all kinds of Zone leader stuff this week. Elder Waters actually learned how to drive stick two weeks ago so we could take the car up to Tana for Zone Leader council on Thursday. It was... an adventure haha! We got there safely. We went up on Wednesday and went on splits that night. We had a meeting with all the Zone leaders in Madagascar and the two in Reunion. We Skyped with them and the two Zone leaders in Tamatave because their bus ride is nine hours long. The meeting was way good. Right now we are actually in a different city 50 miles south called  Ambositra to do a zone conference. After the Zone leader council we headed back down to Antsirabe Thursday night. 

Saturday we played soccer with all the members here. My legs are pretty sore right now haha! But it was way fun. 

Sunday was a good sacrament meeting. A lot of people including investigators and less-actives came. While we were teaching it started to rain like no bodies business. I think Madagascar is trying to rain everyday my last month that I'm here. 

So this week was not that exciting. I didn't really spend that much time in my own area. So hopefully next week will be more exciting than the last. The mission is just flying by so fast! I'm trying extra hard to write in my journal every night this last part. Just a little update, I got my package when I went up to Tana. It is very appreciated. Everything that I would be using for New years I'll just use for my birthday haha! My time here is just slowly winding down. I'm starting to realize all the things that I'm going to miss here. But it will be OK, life goes on. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful week talk to you next week.

Love,
Elder Walker 

No comments: