"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov. 12, 2012

I don't know what to talk about today. I'm getting pretty trunky with having Payton in the house. It's just too fun, Payton is an awesome missionary. The missionary work is a little difficult right now. A lot of our investigators have all decided to go on a progressing strike. I don't know how they communicated without knowing each other's phone numbers or where they live. But they pulled it off. So, as of this following week, we are going to find all father led families that just have the coolest kids ever! They are kind of hard to find because they hide a lot but we'll find them!

This last week me and Elder Austin finished the 12 week training program. And as of right now he is already better at the language and missionary work than me. So I guess that means that I need to step my game up. It has been awesome to be with Elder Austin. He is such a good teacher already, and everyone in the branch loves him. It has been three months with him, and I've been in the area for four months. If I'm not mistaken, transfers are this coming Sunday. I have a feeling that I'm going to another area because They don't really keep trainers with their trainees too long, just so they can learn more. But if its anything that I've learned on the mission its that you can't always predict the transfer news haha! So we'll see. Check on the map of Madagascar and guess where I'll go. If I'll stay here in Tana or if I'll go somewhere like Antsirabe or Mahajanga or something like that.

On Wednesday, I went on exchanges with Elder Hansen (Payton) and we went into his area. It was really fun and that was when I realized that he is really really amazing at the language. All the lessons went well and I felt that it changed some people. It has been fun to be in the same house with these five other missionaries. Especially the two newest additions, Elder Horne and Hansen. Elder Horne is a fun character. He was a little upset when we found out that Obama stayed president. But it was funny to watch haha! This house is where the party is at during the night time. We always have a good fun talk when we have already come home planned and we are just eating dinner together. The mission has a lot of highlights and you just have to notice them.

I love all of you and hope that you guys have a delicious Thanksgiving. We have already gotten into the Christmas Spirit in our house because we got the December Liahona and have been listening to Christmas music all the time. Its probably not a good thing but I gotta get as much Christmas as I can get.

I'll talk to ya next week! Don't get in too much trouble!   Ka mahery loha bibky! Fa kely avao!

Love,
Brad

No comments: