"Magicianary" - A missionary who does magic to bring joy and happiness as well as share the gospel with the people of Madagascar (According to Brad)

Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

I got all the packages with the stuff inside of it. And I am excited to do some major baking! I'm glad you guys sent me some new clothes, some have some stains that are impossible to get out. So I'll just switch those out with the ones I just got.
There are no bikes here because it is really hilly and the paths to houses are really skinny and it would just be a hassle. Every Sunday we split up with a member and just spend church with them. And then after we just meet up or if the members have time we go teach with them too.

Pres. Adams is really nice. He has a super low voice. He is an oral surgeon. Pres. Adams and Sis. Adams met while on their mission in the French Belgium mission. He remembers, she doesn't, that sort of story. She is actually from Switzerland. She knows Swiss, German, French, English and one other language I can't remember. After the mission she went to BYU and that's where they met and the magic happened. They have lived in the US ever since. On Friday, me and McLaughlin were taking care of some stuff in the office and just listening to her talk and seeing her act reminded me of you Mom. I guess Swiss people and Swedish people are very similar... They are very nice and I'm excited to get to know them better. 

It takes about an hour to get from our house to the office. My last house in Tana was the furthest, this house is the second furthest. I guess they are just working me in slow. I don't mind. At least it's less than before, so I'm happy. 

Not much to report this week. Everything is going good. Tana is kind of boring, it is just normal. But I'll try to think of something clever and still take a lot of pictures. This week was just a little slow. So no pics this week sorry. 

I love both the areas here. They are just set with awesome priesthood leaders. I love serving a mission. 

Love,
Elder Walker

No comments: